Дневник BMW MINI - Moscow - Oxford

GARRY

Liam,

Thanks a lot mate.

I am sure all the Russians who are now in Scotland and indeed all of us, no matter where we are, are pleased to hear from you.

Scotland is a very beautiful country. The people are nice and friendly. And roads are just great.

All the best

• Ответов 111
  • Created
  • Последний ответ

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think the translation would make much sense. Still worth a shot though.

Where are the Mini's going to next? I didn't see Aberdeen on any of the maps on the side's of the cars.

There are for sure some nice roads up in Scotland ;) Just watch for the Police!!

I didn't think the translation would make much sense. Still worth a shot though.

Where are the Mini's going to next? I didn't see Aberdeen on any of the maps on the side's of the cars.

There are for sure some nice roads up in Scotland ;) Just watch for the Police!!

Liam, thanks for your police warning.

The MINIs are going all way down to Cowley for a tour around the MINI plant and then to the Park Lane dealership in London for a final photoshoot.

to Liam GP!

so. I am #1 out of these EXCELENT 9 cars! It was greatest pleasure to visit Aberdeen. Also, a few words regarding Jhon Clark dealer - THEY ARE PERFERCT!!!!! They fixed our 2 cars within 1,5 hours! They are very professional and knows how to listen their clients! We are impressed!!!!

Regarding the police - we met 2 police men on Land Rover at Ballomor Castle. They were so shocked to see 9 MINIs from Russia. We made a few photos with them!

Well. on the night, we have been photed on speed cameras, all of us expecting the bills :-))

We were very impressed to visit Scotland! Very lovely place! Great people and great nature! We have visited a lot of nice places. We will places photos

Всем

Люди, мы фигеем, это неописуемая природа! мы прокатились такими дорогами, о существовании которых даже многие не могли и предполагать. Татьяна их назвала: "Овечьи Тропы". Это не поездка - это сказка!!! К примеру - мы проехали через один мост, перед которым стоит знак - автомобилям с длинной базой на него не заезжать, иначе - повиснешь!!!!!! Сегодня мы уже в Ливерпуле, завтра в Рединге и Лондоне! поездка продолжается. для Москвичей уже более 3300 км!

всем привет!

Вопрос на засыпку... как зовут девушку, которая на общей фотографии подняла руку вверх?  До боли знакомое лицо.... 

может личико и знакомое.... но вряд ли)

Марина Шестакова, подруга моей мамы, поехала с нами

может вы и знакомы*)

Ребята, вы молодцы! :00:

Мы ужасно гордимся вами!!!

Про штрафы не кисните, пока они разберуться чьи номера, пока отправят запрос, к новому году дай бог получите :,hg:

И еще побалуйте нас фотками, ну пожаааааалуйстаааааааа :):):)

Ребята, вы молодцы! :00:

Мы ужасно гордимся вами!!!

Про штрафы не кисните, пока они разберуться чьи номера, пока отправят запрос, к новому году дай бог получите :,hg:

И еще побалуйте нас фотками, ну пожаааааалуйстаааааааа :)  :)  :)

Штраф - не страшно.

Это только 60 фунтов

А потом очень маловероятно что кто-то будет запрос в Россию отправлять.

На 99% никаких штрафов не будет вообще. :)

Cool. You might remember me and my friend (girl). I saw you all as you were parked down a small cobbled (stone) street that is on a small hill. We were in a black Renault Clio and we went into the food shop. I think a member of your group went in for some food also. The number 2 mini in the line was Red and had to move forward to let us drive away. I saw you all talking to each other on your radio's. Your Mini's looked very nice!

The police here can sometimes not be too friendly. They were probably happy to see lots of Russian Mini's though :,hg:

I look forward to viewing your photo's :):):)

Штраф - не страшно.

Это только 60 фунтов

А потом очень маловероятно что кто-то будет запрос в Россию отправлять.

На 99% никаких штрафов не будет вообще. :)

Ха, ну тогда, вперед! :-: отважные путешественники :)

СпаЗибо за консультацию :rolleyes:

Hello!

Im Rob Plews, the owner of the red 1960 Mk1 Mini that the 'Back to the roots tour' met at Kristiansand, Norway whilst waiting for the ferry to Newcastle.

I hope you've had a memorable trip to Britain and who knows one day I might manage to come to Russia with my Mini.

Our journey was from Newcastle to Gothenburg in Sweden. We then drove to Oslo in Norway via Karlstad. Finally we drove to Kristiansand to get the ferry home.

We managed it perfectly with breakdowns at all. 4 people across 800 miles in a 46 year old car without any problems - a true testiment to the brilliance of the Mini!

I have a picture of my car in Kristiansand ferry terminal being inspected by some members of the forum. (I will attempt to translate this into Russian, Im sure it will be very funny!)

Enjoy!

Scandinavia275.jpg

"Здравствулте!! Моим именем будет rob Plews, предприниматель красного цвета 1960 Mk1 миниого который ' back to корни путешествуйте ' встрещено на Kristiansand, Норвегии whilst ждущ ferry к newcastle. Я надеюсь вы имело памятное отключение к Британии и знает один день я могло управлять прийти к России с моя миниой. Наше путешествие было от newcastle к gothenburg в Швеции. Мы после этого управляли к Осло в Норвегии через Karlstad. Окончательно мы управляли к Kristiansand для того чтобы получить ferry домашним.

Мы управляли им совершенно с нервными расстройствами на всех. 4 люд через 800 миль в автомобиле без всех проблем - поистине testiment 46 год старом к яркости миниой!

Я имею изображение моего автомобиля в стержне ferry Kristiansand будучи проверянным некоторыми членами форума.

(я попытаю перевести это в русского, Im уверено оно очень буду забавлять!)

Насладитесь!"

Hello!

Im Rob Plews, the owner of the red 1960 Mk1 Mini that the 'Back to the roots tour' met at Kristiansand, Norway whilst waiting for the ferry to Newcastle.

I hope you've had a memorable trip to Britain and who knows one day I might manage to come to Russia with my Mini.

Our journey was from Newcastle to Gothenburg in Sweden. We then drove to Oslo in Norway via Karlstad. Finally we drove to Kristiansand to get the ferry home.

We managed it perfectly with breakdowns at all. 4 people across 800 miles in a 46 year old car without any problems - a true testiment to the brilliance of the Mini!

I have a picture of my car in Kristiansand ferry terminal being inspected by some members of the forum. (I will attempt to translate this into Russian, Im sure it will be very funny!)

Enjoy!

Hi Rob, welcome to our forum!

my name's Dasha, it was me who took some pictures of your mini)

i'm glad that your journey was successful. actually,

i was shocked when i saw 4 guys inside a mini...

how you managed to do it, if an old mini is smaller than a motorcycle?)) :234: :D

anyway, i do want to have an old mini... and it would be red! :blush:

i saw Puckish site, but unfortunately i couldnt login... maybe i didnt understand something? the site is nice and interesting, when i'm home, ill spend more time reading your site

the translation of your message was real fun!) i didnt want to use any on-line dictionaries, so i bag your pardon for my english

post-479-1155864643_thumb.jpg

Ребята, надеюсь, что вы не устали и отдыхаете на полную катушку! Нам вас здесь не хватает! Поделитесь впечатлениями с завода обязательно сразу же!!!:)

Hi Rob, welcome to our forum!

my name's Dasha, it was me who took some pictures of your mini)

i'm glad that your journey was successful. actually,

i was shocked when i saw 4 guys inside a mini...

how you managed to do it, if an old mini is smaller than a motorcycle?)) :234:  :D

anyway, i do want to have an old mini... and it would be red! :blush:

i saw Puckish site, but unfortunately i couldnt login... maybe i didnt understand something? the site is nice and interesting, when i'm home, ill spend more time reading your site

the translation of your message was real fun!) i didnt want to use any on-line dictionaries, so i bag your pardon for my english

Wow, babel fish rulezzz!!!

Actually I must confess as the classic mini owner that the official Guiness record of squeezing into the mini was set by an English women's rugby team and totalled up to 18 (!) rugby girls. I know the guy from London Surrey Mini Owners Club (LSMOC) who owned that car!!!

regards to all nomads, though!

em

Thanks for the picture Dasha, I'll get my technical friend to add it to our forum (the rest of the pictures of our trip can be found at http://www.lowfuss.com/peter/hosting/Pucki...2006/index.html )

You'd be suprised how much space there is in an original mini, particularly a Mk1 because there are so few luxuries!

I once had to take 5 of us to Sheffield and back from Newcastle and it was fine, apart from my larger wheels occasionally contacting the wheel arch... it was fine though.

Enjoy the rest of your trip! Ill keep following your progress.

(By the way, your english is excellent Dasha. Im sure my translation was hilariously bad!)

The pictures of your trip are funny Rob)

Now im in Amsterdam, and we're going to stay here for 2 days and then...back in Russia. It might seem strange but i think i got used to spend all the time in a car)

Besides, you're the first british man that i spoke english to :P earlier i had no practice at all... just imagine how i warried while talking to you!)

I have some more pictures of your mini, ill send you them when im home,ok?

By the way, i don't agree with this phrase : without inspiration you are nothing

whose phrase is it? yours?))

Hi nomads!

народ, купите сентябрьский номер Mini World! Как обычно - не за себя прошу, у меня уже есть:)), а за общественность:)! Купите и читайте внимательно - вам понравится!!!

В другие топики пока не сообщаю,

самых,

em

Вот и встретили наших путешественников! Вид уставший, но глаза горят!!!

Устроили им сумасшедший "прием" с шарами и шампанским при въезде в город - они явно не ожидали!!!

Эмоций КУЧА! Те, кто не ездил, с завистью и надеждой спрашивали: "Когда и куда ЕДЕМ потом?" Строили планы... А наши путешественники устало улыбались и радостно поднимали бокалы за возвращение на Родину...

С ВОЗВРВАЩЕНИЕМ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi nomads!

народ, купите сентябрьский номер Mini World! Как обычно - не за себя прошу, у меня уже есть:)), а за общественность:)! Купите и читайте внимательно - вам понравится!!!

В другие топики пока не сообщаю,

самых,

em

Супер! Ребята вчера привезли нам в Питер журналы! Вот это да! Мы стали международными! "Thanks to Serguey Chumin" :234: :234: :234:

Вот и встретили наших путешественников! Вид уставший, но глаза горят!!!

Те, кто не ездил, с завистью и надеждой спрашивали: "Когда и куда ЕДЕМ потом?"

Так прям и с завистью и надеждой? B)

Не с завистью :09: , а с уверенностью в следующем путешествии :234: :234: