MINI and TUMI Create Custom Clubmen

DimON

3mini-tumi.jpg

MINI has partnered with luggage maker TUMI to produce a pair of custom Clubmen that not only feature bespoke TUMI luggage, but TUMI textiles throughout the interiors. The project is called “MINI Goes TUMI” and was debuted in Beijing by TUMI CEO Jerome Griffith. It begins with two cars, a MINI One Clubman, and a MINI Cooper S Clubman. More info and photos after the break.

5mini-tumi.jpg

The MINI Goes TUMI Cooper S Clubman is being called the “Black” and also the “Alpha” — featuring custom matte black and magenta paint plus interior choices to match. It seems no accent has been left untouched both outside and inside, as exotic TUMI textiles and bright colors overlay key interior surfaces. Like its green sibling, the Alpha features a bespoke set of TUMI luggage.

6mini-tumi.jpg7mini-tumi.jpg

Dubbed the “Alpha Brave”, the hunter green and orange MINI One Clubman also features custom paintwork, exterior touches, and interior finishes. The AB also features a custom, rooftop cargo pod for even more stylish hauling.

1mini-tumi.jpg2mini-tumi.jpg4mini-tumi.jpg

Both cars are set to tour the world car show scene this year and foreshadow future possible collaborations between MINI and TUMI. If these cars see any sort of production, speculation is that they’d be limited to the Chinese market.

di</img><br/>di</img>

Motoringfile?d=yIl2AUoC8zA</img> Motoringfile?i=jFmUxgMt2oM:20xDJUQnnro:D7DqB2pKExk</img> Motoringfile?i=jFmUxgMt2oM:20xDJUQnnro:V_sGLiPBpWU</img> Motoringfile?i=jFmUxgMt2oM:20xDJUQnnro:F7zBnMyn0Lo</img>jFmUxgMt2oM

Читать дальше