Watching the 24 Hours of the Nurburgring in the US

DimON

As some of you likely know, there is a race to be run this weekend. And for MINI it’s a pretty big deal. Sure they don’t stand a chance to win outright. But if following the team and their two cars is your goal, you’re going to need to be a bit nimble on the interwebs (provided you’re not in Germany where all 24 hours are broadcast live). So we’ve created a quick guide that should help you find coverage throughout the weekend.

You can watch a stream of the race at adac.24h-rennen.de (when it’s working) along with official timing and scoring.

Of if you’re preferred method is iOS, you can download this iPhone app (German only) that should give you live timing and scoring as well.

Finally Youtube and Justin.tv are your friends. If you know where to look, you’ll find plenty of video either as it happens or shortly afterwards.

di</img>di</img>

Motoringfile?d=yIl2AUoC8zA</img> Motoringfile?i=X6STjZd35s4:cymO00Ff59Y:D7DqB2pKExk</img> Motoringfile?i=X6STjZd35s4:cymO00Ff59Y:V_sGLiPBpWU</img> Motoringfile?i=X6STjZd35s4:cymO00Ff59Y:F7zBnMyn0Lo</img>X6STjZd35s4

Читать дальше