MINI WRC Team Does Dress Rehersal Before Rally d’Italia Sardegna

DimON

WRC_dress_jump01.jpg

The stage is set and the gear is in place. With Rally d’Italia Sardegna right around the five-right corner, Kris Meeke, Dani Sordo and the entire MINI WRC Team are working to complete final preparations ensuring this first race goes according to plan.

Just last week the team prepped the MINI John Cooper Works WRC and tested it stops-out at the proving grounds in Spain. “The car is now to full WRC specification, which is why it was important that Dani and Kris tested under similar conditions to those expected in Sardinia. An extensive shakedown will provide the finishing touch to our preparations.” says Technical Director of the MINI WRC Team, Dave Wilcock. Dani Sordo added that, “the test in Spain was great.” Sounds like things are ready to roll.

Wilcock went on to say “It was an accelerated development programme during which we constantly pushed to our limits. We will find out how good we are when we take on the competition in Sardinia.” That’s great to hear. With the car set up to full spec and MINI’s team of veteran drivers having now shook loose everything that’s going to come free, Italy should be quite a show. Cheers, lads!

di</img>di</img>

Motoringfile?d=yIl2AUoC8zA</img> Motoringfile?i=rYwW-8EEL6A:Qv50OUtmFVs:D7DqB2pKExk</img> Motoringfile?i=rYwW-8EEL6A:Qv50OUtmFVs:V_sGLiPBpWU</img> Motoringfile?i=rYwW-8EEL6A:Qv50OUtmFVs:F7zBnMyn0Lo</img>rYwW-8EEL6A

Читать дальше