Todd’s MINI GP #0083 For Sale

DimON

3800192156_6d35033833_z.jpg?zz=1

This comes to us from White Roof Radio co-host and MotoringFile contributor, Todd Pearson.

In 2006, MINI announced they would be producing a performance-oriented special edition model that would be lighter weight and limited in quantity worldwide. As we all know, that edition was dubbed the MINI Cooper S John Cooper Works GP edition. Two thousand individually numbered GPs were produced with 415 sold in the US. I wasn’t immediately smitten when the GP was announced but the car grew on me so much that I put a deposit down and paid extra to take part in a special delivery of the very first GPs delivered during the first MINI Takes The States. The special delivery took place at Laguna Seca during the kick-off to the Monterey Historics in 2006. Needless to say, as soon as I laid eyes on the Thunder Blue Metallic paint, carbon fiber wing and unique aero kit on the GP, I was in love with this car.

As many know, I was so in love with the GP that a couple years later I bought a second one when it showed up at my local dealer. The car is that great. After almost a year with two GPs, I’ve made the tough decision to sell that first GP. You read that correctly. At the risk of sounding self-serving, I’m writing about it here because it’s a rare car with a great history and, while a GP shows up for sale now and then, it’s nice to be able to let the MINI enthusiast community know about a great car like this when it becomes available. So for the next week, you can bid on GP #0083 by clicking on over to eBay. Not to worry, I keeping the second GP and will stay a MINI owner and enthusiast for a very long time. It’s just time for someone else to enjoy owning this truly great MINI.

di</img>di</img>

Motoringfile?d=yIl2AUoC8zA</img> Motoringfile?i=NvkN7AIbQ6Y:QQjqacV71h4:D7DqB2pKExk</img> Motoringfile?i=NvkN7AIbQ6Y:QQjqacV71h4:V_sGLiPBpWU</img> Motoringfile?i=NvkN7AIbQ6Y:QQjqacV71h4:F7zBnMyn0Lo</img>NvkN7AIbQ6Y

Читать дальше