#1 US Market Complaint About the Countryman

DimON

4289766165_1b5a5e1e71_b-640x426.jpg

According to research MINI USA has just received, the number one complaint from US about the MINI Countryman is that it’s too small. Yep, the largest MINI ever made, the one that has caused a huge uproar within the MINI community is apparently not large enough for some within the American market. Sound familiar? It was the same complaint that the US market had about the R50, R53 and R56 hatch.

4289765627_6777181275_b-640x426.jpg

So here are our thoughts; It’s a MINI. That means, if it’s in the crossover segment, it will be the smallest one available. Yes it’s tight with four people and luggage. But it’s doable. And that’s the key with the Countryman. It makes things possible that weren’t when owning a MINI previously while staying true to the brand’s ideology. Does it handle 100% like the hatch? No. Does it out-handle anything else (by a wide margin) within the small cross-over segment? In our experience, yes (the only thing close being the Nissan Juke – if you can get past the pretty much everything else wrong with it)

But enough of what we think. Let’s hear your thoughts. Should MINI care that the #1 complaint from the American market is that the Countryman is too small? Should the next generation be larger to accommodate more storage space? Or should MINI stand their ground and be MINI?

This news comes from our recent interview with Vinnie Kung at the LA show (which you can hear tomorrow).

di</img><br/>di</img>

Motoringfile?d=yIl2AUoC8zA</img> Motoringfile?i=ns6zuOqTBj4:cdePDNGINIQ:D7DqB2pKExk</img> Motoringfile?i=ns6zuOqTBj4:cdePDNGINIQ:V_sGLiPBpWU</img> Motoringfile?i=ns6zuOqTBj4:cdePDNGINIQ:F7zBnMyn0Lo</img>ns6zuOqTBj4

Читать дальше