hello from holland

hein

hey mini friends

nice to meet you here, some of you had already register on our forum in holland so now its my time to post some over here, its was hard to register, but i did it :) I am member of the Mixed mini club in holland, and driving an astro black 2007 r56 MCS.

hope i meet you at mini united

hein

www.mixedminiclub.nl

Отредактировал hein

:)

hey mini friends

nice to meet you here, some of you had already register on our forum in holland so now its my time to post some over here, its was hard to register, but i did it :) I am member of the Mixed mini club in holland, and driving an astro black 2007 r56 MCS.

hope i meet you at mini united

hein

www.mixedminiclub.nl

Hi Hein!

What means "Mixed Club"? Why mixed?

Have you ever been to St. Petersburg (Rus)? You should visit this fine city. Excuse for OFFTOP. :)

It`s very a pity, but i can`t arrive to Zandvoort this year, but can you to us somehow?

By the way, and what transmission on your Mini, mechanical or automatic?

My bullet: MCS 2006 park lane royal grey

Отредактировал Bobby

• 1 month later...

Hi Hein.We are w8ing for you in Moscow for hunting for drunken bears in special shoes called "lapti" with balalaika. (joke :) ). Bat actually welcome to our city,its easy to spend a copple of days here,and remember them a copple of years(really :P .

Best !!!

Отредактировал 4give