Bring a Trailer: 1960 Morris Mini

DimON

1960_Morris_Mini_White_For_.jpg

An oldie but a goodie, for those of you into classic Minis, here’s one we couldn’t pass up posting about – even if it’s just for the great pics. And of course it’s for sale (via our friends at Bring a Trailer). For just $13,000 all this could ge yours:

Unlike so many questionable Minis out there, this 1960 Morris Mini is a genuine car with a British Heritage Certificate showing its original DoB in June of 1960. It was given a bare-shell repair and repaint approximately 5 years ago in Old English White with a black top, a classic color combo. A 1275 cc engine and disk brakes bring it closer to Cooper S performance, and the overall interior and exterior presentation is very clean and period correct.

So classic Mini owners out there – let’s here from you. Tell us about your cars and your experiences.

Amd of course check out the fully story here.

di</img><br/>di</img>

Motoringfile?d=yIl2AUoC8zA</img> Motoringfile?i=4Vp5jDqASaU:rPeEeMwA7ck:D7DqB2pKExk</img> Motoringfile?i=4Vp5jDqASaU:rPeEeMwA7ck:V_sGLiPBpWU</img> Motoringfile?i=4Vp5jDqASaU:rPeEeMwA7ck:F7zBnMyn0Lo</img>4Vp5jDqASaU

Читать дальше

Намешано-то, намешано... И расцветка от Купера, до появления которого еще год, и движок, который (в таком объеме, о впрыске автор умалчивает) даже на Куперах появился к концу десятилетия, и тормоза дисковые... И зачем? От оригинальной машины кузов, салон (в лучшем случае) и ручки. Так что указанная цена - вполне справедлива. Реально недорого. И многим понравится. И дай Бог.

самых,

em